My best friend and I were talking the other day about how much we started loving peaches lately. We´re both avid cooks and realised we´re trying to incorporate peaches in any dish that makes sense. So needless to say that I was super excited to see a recipe with brie and peaches in Chrissy Teigen´s Hungry for More recipe book. I switched it up a tiny bit (as I always do) to bring you this absolutely delicious #homemadeMonday recipe. Use it as picnic, brunch or breakfast inspiration and join us in our love affair with peaches.
(for six sandwiches)
200g brie cheese
150g sweet chilli sauce
half a ripe peach
1. Pre-heat your oven at 220 degrees while you cut the baguette in three equal pieces and then open those up.
2. Butter the bread and then spread some sweet chilli sauce on it.
3. Slice the brie and add it on top of the bread, spreading some more sweet chilli sauce on it.
4. Finally, slice the peach and add it on top of the cheese.
5. Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes, until the brie starts melting.
6. Remove from the oven and spread a final round of sweet chilli sauce on top of the peach. Serve warm!