I feel like it´s been a while since I posted a breakfast or brunch recipe and even though this one is 90% shamelessly copied from @povesti.aromate (find theirs here), I made some changes (taking out the brie, bringing in some cherry tomatoes and topping it off with a spicy mango chutney). So I thought to leave you this #homemadeMonday recipe here to inspire some awesome breakfasts and brunches this week.
four slices of multi-grain bread
six tbsp Philadelphia cheese
four tsp of pesto
ten to twelve prosciutto slices
four to six cherry tomatoes
two soft boiled eggs
two tsp mango chutney
1. Boil the eggs for 5 to 7 minutes and let them cool while you toast the bread.
2. Spread the bread slices with Philadelphia cheese, and then with pesto on top.
3. Arrange the prosciutto on top of the slices – about three on each slices.
4. Cut the eggs in four pieces each and place on top of the prosciutto – two on each slices.
5. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half or four and place them next to the eggs.
6. Finally, top it off with the mango chutney, about half a teaspoon for each slice of bread and sprinkle some chilli flakes on top. If you want a bit more freshness, sprinkle some spring onions instead.